Crazy people are everywhere. Changing jobs won’t help.
Deal with them now, or deal with them later. You can’t escape!
1. Dramatic Dennis thinks everything’s a crisis.
2. Helpful Helen doesn’t know what she’s talking about, but offers suggestions.
3. Bossy Barry loves telling you what to do.
4. Talking Tod won’t shut up.
5. Intimidating Irene won’t take no for an answer.
6. Meddling Mary needs to know everything.
7. Needy Ned fishes for compliments and affirmations.
8. Slippery Sally won’t say what she really thinks.
9. Tweaking Terry suggests improvements when you’re nearly done.
10. Grumpy Gerry smiles every February 29th.
11. Angry Andy responds with anger to nearly everything.
12. Aloof Alicia knows what you should do, but isn’t doing what she should do.
You get sucked into crazy-world. Angry Andy makes you angry, for example. One of the worst things about the people who drive you crazy is they bring out your worst.
You tolerate behaviors you should confront. You don’t speak up with candor, kindness, and optimism. Worse yet, you don’t speak up until you blow up.
You get what you tolerate.
There’s a bit of you in the people who drive you crazy. Helpful Hellen drives me crazy. But, I’m free with suggestions. You love telling people what to do, but hate it when people tell you what to do.
1. Who do I want to be when dealing with people who drive me crazy? Don’t lose yourself.
2. What behaviors do I really want? If you can’t see it, it doesn’t matter.
3. How am I working to make things better, specifically?
4. What line in the sand should I draw?
5. How will I explain my boundaries?
6. What happens when my boundaries are violated?
7. What lessons are the crazies teaching me?
Like Our Blog?
Subscribe and Stay Up to Date!.
Once you subscribe to our newsletter, the latest news, updates, and reviews will be sent to you by email once a week.
*Unsubscribing from our newsletter can be easily done with ''Do not send again'' link which is provided in our every email.
"From Atlantic to Pacific, gee, the traffic is terrific" - because it's time for winter vacations! No matter their destination